Dakila Trading Corporation was organized on February of 1975 located in Binondo as a glasswares and lab chemicals importer. In 1977, we moved to Mandaluyong Pioneer Street with 30 sq. meters office space. We moved again to match larger premises in Aurora Blvd, Sta. Mesa where 250 sq. meter office was established.
Our vision to look beyond the next 20 years and our aspiration to be a better instrument company pushed us to invest on our own permanent facilities. In 1988, we purchased a 1500 sq.m. facility for warehouse, administrative and sales service offices in Mandaluyong with a total staff of 50 persons.
Growing to near 41 years old by 2015, we have grown to have a total work force of 80. We are representing about 44 global brands of laboratory products. Our after sales support is nationally recognized as superior and consistent to our core philosophy and mission. We have raised the bar of excellence with our after sales support. This has pushed us to invest for a 1000 sq.m. state of the art service laboratory testing in 2000 that continued to be ISO 17025 certified to date. We can now offer training and provide Laboratory management solutions to those who wish to become competent and successful in laboratory analysis and be good and true chemists. We can share our expertise and give premium value of our services to our partners. Our ISO 17025 test and calibration laboratory of our service department will be available at the end of 2014. Such achievement and ambition to attain such status reinforces us to be the Total Laboratory Solutions Company.